Saturday, April 26, 2014

What is a reasonable consequence for getting caught with marijuana for the first time?

I'm 16. A week ago my mom found a bag of weed under the couch. This is the first really bad thing that I've done. I don't have a great relationship with my mom and we argue a lot. My dad and I are ok but he takes my moms side and doesn't consider my points to save his marriage (understandable). They have finally told me my punishment which is no xbox until school is over (about a month and a half) no laptop unless it's in front of them and it's school work. I have to give them my phone at 10 pm. They're also going to erase all of the games on my iPad. Now I understand I am very fortunate, but I also am a huge gamer and

Read more: What is a reasonable consequence for getting caught with marijuana for the first time?