Thursday, April 17, 2014

What to do during summer?


Ok so its really boring. I just realized that I shouldnt use my iPad like 20 hours a day (which I used to do) and now I want to do something fun. The problem is, what can I do? I cant think of anything to do. Im honestly thinking that Im limited in my resources (like stuff to use when im actually doing something) and if i ask my mom to buy me stuff so i wont get bored she'll say no (i think shes annoyed er sumthin) so what should i do? My siblings are also playing their devices all the time and when i ask them to play with me theyd say yes (thankfully) but i dont even know what to play. So now im here writing this question and looking at my siblings as they stare into their bright screens. Please help me. I want something interesting, i want to do something that involves things we can find in the house:)

Read more: What to do during summer?