Thursday, April 17, 2014

Will a Fjallraven Kanken Classic hold this stuff?


I'm going to London for three days and two nights with my boyfriend and for one day we will have to carry around our luggage. I would rather not bring a suitcase so will my Kanken classic (16 Litres) hold the following things? -

Three days worth of light clothes (jeggings, leggings, tights, skater skirt, three crop tops, socks and underwear etc)
Ipad mini and charger
Camera charger
Pair of vans
Toiletries (baby wipes, toothbrush, moisturiser, deodorant, small perfume bottle, razor)
Small makeup bag
And any other things you can think of that will be essential!

I also have a Kanken mini to take around as a day bag which I am putting my camera, phone, passport, purse, a few snacks in too. I'm also going shopping, so I may have extra bags if not everything fits in my Kanken classic. Or is it worth just bringing an entire suitcase?

Read more: Will a Fjallraven Kanken Classic hold this stuff?