Sunday, May 4, 2014

Can you love someone you have never met?


So it started out on accident. Basically i didnt have a phone to call peopleit so i made an account on an app thats for meeting people on my ipad cuz i heard my friend wanted to talk to me and he had an accountt on there. This other guy messaged me because he thought i was pretty and he lives far. Out of state far. Im in illinois and he is in north carolina. Now ii was hesitant. I was like uhm catfish lol but then he added me on facebook and i noticed tons of people knew him and then i added him on snapchat. We talked all day everyday on that app and facebook for a month when i got in trouble with my mom and got my ipad taken. This lasted two months of not talking. They eventually bought me a phone and i contacted him. We snapchat all day now and facetime a LOT. I was supposed to move to north carolina now but my stepdad got accepted into college so it wont be until 4 years. I'm 16 and he just turned 18. We are not dating, though we want to badly. We are taking the time to know each other, so he is like the best friend I've never met. We believe if we can be friends too we'd have a bettter relationship (im not allowed to date thats why we r not and also its not dating until you go on an actual date.) I know him very well now, even negative stuff like he is a total slob and horribly lazy haha. But recently he told me he loves me. He says everything i am, he doesnt know why he does, but he is serious that he loves me. We have been talking for 6 months all day each day now.

Read more: Can you love someone you have never met?