Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Ex still on the mind?


I haven't talked to you in awhile. And I'm sorry. Life's gone crazy lately. Didn't know what to say so I'll say it with pictures. Zoe's still my world, and recently realized just how much she loves me. Subs are in the car and it bumps hard af now. I bought an iPad because i went slightly overtime paycheck crazy. I am kinda sorta actually dating a guy, his names Tristan he's 21, drop dead gorgeous and treats me better then I ever would've thought possible. I've been at his house a lot even have tampons under the sink! SCORE! We actually got a puppy. His names Brantley and him, his cat ziggy and Zoe are best friends. Ziggy helps me get ready in the morning and Tristin doesn't like his boy cat around curling irons and hairspray. I'm still coming to graduation Saturday because my uncle won't go alone. Hope to see you there. Sorry about the past month. Hope to see u soon. Still my main ***** forever and always. Love you.

Read more: Ex still on the mind?