Monday, May 26, 2014

Facebook Apple iPad Air chat message?

So I go on Facebook, and my friend messages me saying,"hey derrick, so i found a webpage that is messing up and giving out those new Apple iPad-Airs without buying them. Mine was delivered this morning, you need one?"

I thought maybe since he was saying my name, it was actually him writing the message.
Though, I'm not sure whether it's a scam or not.
I replied saying,"you sure this isn't some kind of scam?"
Then, my friend replied saying,"Whatever derrick, i was just trying to help you out. Anyway, sign here"
and he gives me a link.
I'm not going to click it or anything, but I'm pretty confused.
My friend doesn't really talk to me in this kind of way so I'm pretty sure it's not him writing the message.

what do you guys think?

Read more: Facebook Apple iPad Air chat message?