Thursday, May 15, 2014

I got accused of bullying someone online WTF?!

Over the Easter holiday I was Facebook via Ipad and I was writing a Facebook status about this girl who bullied me in school and how she stuck in a dead end job working behind the tills in tesco and I also put on my status that I'm much better than her and I got further than her by going to college and within 5 minutes everyone started commenting on my Facebook page saying that im a hypocrite because I know what it is like being bullied and your just bullying her and they also accused me if bringing her down.

Oh and I didn't do anythings wrong I was just trying to prove a point that I can get further than her by going to college and uni and she is just going to spend the rest of her life working in a shitty dead end job whilst I'm making a succes so yeah I'm much better that her.

Read more: I got accused of bullying someone online WTF?!