Sunday, May 25, 2014

I have no feelings, why? - 1

I mean I do. I can feel happy and sad, but if someone says something really mean to me, or if I say something mean to someone, I feel nothing! Yet, I'm afraid of someone's feelings if I be mean on purpose, yet when I do it, I feel nothing! My dad screamed at me once, when I was 10 and I felt like crying. I can view very morbid things and not feel like throwing up or looking away. I've never been like that. I laugh at very messed up things, like a special needs kid choking on watermelon and needing to call 911. This happened somewhere where I didn't go, but my brother told me what happened and I was laughing. He told me why I was. Idk, I just was.

I like making people happy, yet I can be So mad… And sometimes very quickly. My cousin once did something to me that I didn't like. I always let her use my stuff, but I was using her iPad. She just came and took it away from me. I told her to let me finish wathcing what I was, but she told me no since I already used it.

I felt like killing everyone and my mind was racing with thoughts on how to end humanity. I was so mad that the top of my head felt cold/hot at the same time. Weird. I had to hold it in tho:( so it was hard.

I also think I'm more than others. I would hate to come to realize that I'm equal to everyone. It's true I feel like I'm special and can do whatever I want without anyone stopping me
Added (1). I HAVE had depressive episodes:o they're HELL. But I don't feel depressed. I feel normal. BUT, the feeling you get when you're looking forward to something DOES fade away quickly for me.

Read more: I have no feelings, why? - 1