Tuesday, May 6, 2014

IOS / Android / Win 8? Nexus 8 / iPad / Windows Tab?


Hi everyone,

I need your suggestion to choose my tablet this year. I'm an art student and I want my tablet to be productive. So, i need a tablet with good display & better app handling capabilities. By now, every high end tablet(nexus, ipad's, etc.) are capable of doing everything. I like both Android and iOS as mobile device operating systems, but not Windows as on PC. I never had experience with a windows phone atleast. But, few of my friends suggested me to get a windows tablet like Asus Transformer as it can handle Photoshop and other core applications. Though windows app store is not huge!
Anyhow, tablets are different from mobile phones. This is where i get "?"!
I'm totally in confusion by the time i have cash in my hand!
Please help me guysssss…

Should i wait & get nexus 8(I like pure android - I own both n4 & n5 devices)?
Else go with iPad Air(Been using iphone 5S & ipod touch 3G)?
or
just leave android & iOS and go with Win 8(Never used any Windows mobile devices)?

Read more: IOS / Android / Win 8? Nexus 8 / iPad / Windows Tab?