Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Is it really my fault or not?

Recently, I was busy reading on Wattpad on my phone. And I suddenly remembered that I needed to charge my Mom's Ipad. And then I grab a surge protector or an extension. Minutes later, I got shocked because one of the outlets got sparked. I hurriedly unplug my outlet of my electric fan and the ipad's charger. I did'nt know what is the cause that my surge protector sparked (or something like that). And then I tried to charge again the Ipad. But the moment I touched the Ipad's screen, I was electrified! (or something like that) And then I called Mom, I said the truth. And she blamed me for it. I was so scared because my Father would come back home later. I'm scared that he might punish me. I know it's exaggerating but yeah. Also, my sister blame me to. Is it really my fault? I was just reading on Wattpad, and them boom. Coco Crunch! =__= They said that it's my fault because I always use it while its charging-- which was partly true but it's not always, well sometimes-- but still, I'm not the only one who uses it while its charging also my sister. I still didn't get the point why are they blaming me =________= Is it really my fault or not? =___=

Read more: Is it really my fault or not?