Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Processed through sort facility ISC NEW YORK NY USPS?!

Hi! Can you please answer my question?!

My friend sent me an iPad 1 from new jersey,usa and I live in Canada, Ontario. I didn't know usps did this already because this is the first time I got sent something but usps doesn't ship electronics now?! People keep saying it has been passed customs in USA but it maybe not go thru in Canada? P.s he sent the iPad and cord in an envolope meaning there's no box for it aswell!

On the tracking it says

1:26 pm Processed through sort facilty, ISC NEW YORK NY USPS

12:16 processed through USPS sort facility, JAMACIA NY

12:16 arrived at sort facility, ISC NEW YORK NY (USPS)

I've probably asked this a lot but sorry I'm getting worried!

Read more: Processed through sort facility ISC NEW YORK NY USPS?!