Friday, May 16, 2014

Re asked. Regarding gaining trust?

Hay guys I'm sorry if this is long winded.

Basically I've been with my GIrlfriend for a little over a year and it's apparent that there is very little to no trust. Now, i can understand where she is coming from, as I will explaine.

When she and I got together I had been involved in a NON PHYSICAL pretend relationship with a colligue at work where by I was pretending to be someone else in an attempt for her partner to find out and them break, - bare in mind here, this was before my girlfriend and I got together, and yes it continued as I saw something like it as harmless considering I wasn't actually engaging in anything physically nor emotionally.

Then a few months into the relationship she looked on my phone and saw the 'false messages' I explained my self, but since this she has had no trust whatsoever regarding this person, I have:-
* told her to turn up at work without prior notice
* smashed my phone, iPad and laptop (no communication)
* never had a problem talking about it
* asked her to move in
* told her I see a future for us if she can trust me
* altered shifts at work where doubt could be assumed
* I never go out, all my free time is with her
* sworn on my life that nothing is happening/happened
* involved my parents in reassuring her
* I phone her every lunch time when she's at work
I went to Barnsley with work and took my dads mobile so I could contact her. Bad move. She saw it as 'who else are you I touch with' - and I was just trying to talk
Added (1). Update: Afterwards the girl in question confessed that she did like me more so I did at that point stop all communications, she sent pictures which although I deleted from my pictures were stored in a separate folder which got transferred to my laptop, I hadn't purposely stored them. And she says now. No one would send pictures if you didn't respond. My girlfriend is the love of my life, I've never done anything behind her back, and never would. I just want her to trust me, please help
Added (2). The pretend relationship was something I was asked to do, I agreed, I'm not even sure what the circumstances were. It wasn't a marriage at all, we never actually spoke in person she worked in a different building and since my girlfriend and I got together she has known my whereabouts 24/7

Read more: Re asked. Regarding gaining trust?