Friday, May 23, 2014

Should I get an ipad mini or an ipod touch? - 1

I can't decide if I want an ipod touch 5, or an ipad mini. You see I like the bigger screen of the ipad mini, but I also feel that it is too big. The ipod touch seems too small too. I mainly want to listen to music, play games, text people, browse the internet, take pictures and maybe possibly use it for school when I go to college soon, but idk if professors will let you do that.

I like the ipad mini because I can imagine myself riding the bus or max and playing games, or listening to a few songs while enjoying the ride. The larger screen will allow me to have a better experience. I can easily fit it in my backpack and take it with me on the go, which I always have my backpack with me.

I like the ipod touch because I can easily fit it in my pocket, and its great for one handed use, I can listen to music easier, I can take it everywhere with me, rather then a few places, it would be less awkward taking pictures, but I wouldn't care about that.

Both devices look great in my opinion. I have owned the iPhone 4S a long time back, but sold it because I left AT&T. I really want another iPhone, but I simply cannot afford it. AT&T and Verizon is too much money and no longer offer unlimited data. Sprint screwed me over bad, I will never go with sprint, even if they were the last company on earth. And T-mobile I have to pay for the full amount of the phone, which I cannot afford. I am happy with my $55 plan with metro pcs, sure beats the heck out of $100-200 phone bill.
Added (1). What are the pros and cons of both the ipad mini and ipod touch?
Added (2). I will most likely jailbreak it after I get it. I like to theme and customize my stuff.

I feel the ipad mini would be nice for face timing, which I will be doing a lot of since my dad is away on a bike tour around the United States.
Added (3). I would like to say that I do have a tablet, I have a Toshiba Thrive, but the thing is too big and heavy to carry around with me, it lags and runs like crap so I never ever use it anymore. I may consider an ipad mini, I am just afraid I might get the same reaction as with the Toshiba thrive. I defiantly want to take it places with me, but still be able to use it for school and maybe even studio production for making music.
Added (4). Right now I am kinda leaning more on an ipad mini. However the ipod touch seems amazing. I love how thin and light it is, I almost feel like I am holding onto some alien technology or something it is so light lol

Read more: Should I get an ipad mini or an ipod touch? - 1