Monday, May 5, 2014

Should I get a PS Vita? - 1


So I used to have a PSP. And I used to play it all the time but just like anything I own, I get bored of it for a little while. And after so long I ended up selling it, as the games I played were getting boring and I never bought new ones.

Anyway I've been wanting to get a PS Vita since they came out a few years ago but there never seemed to be any good games for it. Like I mean I've got a few good PS3 titles but unfortunately none are on PS Vita but I like the idea of remote play.

Anyway I've just been looking at downloadable titles that are on the PlayStation Store that were originally PSP games that I'd feel like playing over the summer time maybe. Things like Grand Theft Auto or Crazy Taxi, I have these on my iPad but they just aren't the same as if I was playing it on a proper console.

Anyway, I've got a few questions really,

Are they worth the money?

Is remote play any good and available on whatever game I may possibly have in my PlayStation 3 at that time?

What is the battery life like?

Are their any good titles lined up for it?

I don't expect anyone to hold every answer but I just want a little advice really on if I should get one. Thinking of selling my Wii and other games and thought about putting the money towards.

Read more: Should I get a PS Vita? - 1