Saturday, May 3, 2014

Someone help my bfs obsessed?


Ok, basically my bf is obsessed with his xbox or ipad ive been with my bf nearly a year and he was fine before like he would go on it a few hours then we would spend time together, well now if his not on his xbox his on his ipad playing some stupid game I wont ever play it with me because its borig to me, he does work long hours and everyday so I understand he needs to unwind from work but when im over he could play the game then spend time with me, if I speak to him whilst playing his games he either gets annoyed or always says 'ina minute' its starting to really pisss me off now every where he goes he has to take his ipad. And another thing its abit:S but anyway recently he never wants to have s*x, like he makes excuses and even pretends to be asleep ha, is he losing intrest? What should I do? Ive already spoke to him about it and about the xbox thing he gets annoyed and abour rhe 2nd thing he just replies with "im not in the mood" I love him so much but what should I do?

Read more: Someone help my bfs obsessed?