Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ways of Efficient Note-Taking?

So I'm heading off to college, and I've never had luck with taking notes on paper. I've either lost a notebook, or cannot stand looking at my hideous handwriting which gets in the way of my studying.

I'm basically asking what would be a more efficient way of taking notes. I know paper is a option. Right now, I'm currently using a Macbook to type, which allows me to see my notes clearly and more effectively. Yet, taking notes for my math class is a hassle since equations are hard to format on a word processor.

I'm thinking of combining the two… Either investing in an iPad + Stylus, not sure how that form of note-taking works (if it's too thick or lags?) I figured this would be nice to use along side my Mac + iPhone since Apple products link together.

Or I could buy a Bamboo tablet and take notes from that.

What do you guys think? Please share any efficient note-taking ideas / tips. All are appreciated.

Thank you

Read more: Ways of Efficient Note-Taking?