Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What is wrong with my cat?

So my cat is finally getting along with everyone in my family, before it was anti-social, ruining carpets and sofas to get the attention that we had tried to give it before

We changed his diet after understanding that he's now very active so he gets 2 meals a day with fresh water (this is very new as it was 1 but very big) but ever since the change, he's not doing anything bad, except bringing home the occasional bird which is sweet as it's what they do, but he's recently just laying in front of the back garden door, Inside, looking out of the glass door, watching nature fly by and whenever I try to cuddle him, which before I actually had a very big trouble with as he would consistently try to struggle to get out, he now isn't doing so and is actually purring p?

Is he ill, or is he happy that he's getting more food and he's just becoming more accepting to us? I'm speaking on behalf,of the family, we have just been very curious, would be great help to get information:) thank you (excuse the writing, I'm not on my iPad hehe)

Read more: What is wrong with my cat?