Monday, May 26, 2014

Why won't the levels on this app sync with my other Apple devices anymore?

I have Frozen: Free Fall (it's like Candy Crush but Frozen-themed).
It has levels just like Candy Crush too.
I was originally playing on my iPhone when my sister downloaded the game on her iPad.
Every level that I played on my phone showed up on her iPad.
Due to storage capacity, I had to delete the game sometimes. After I'd clean up my storage, I'd download it again and every level that I had played would appear.
I had to do this again yesterday, but once I cleaned up my storage and downloaded it again, none of the levels showed up. It put me back to level 1.
All the levels are on my sister's iPad but, for some reason, they all disappeared on my phone.
I checked my iCloud storage to see if the game's saved data was there and it was.
So I don't know if it was permanently deleted or something.
I was at level 223 if you're wondering why I can't just start over again.

Read more: Why won't the levels on this app sync with my other Apple devices anymore?