Monday, June 16, 2014

Can't get Vpn to work in Dubai on Mac or iPad or windows?

I am in Dubai and would like a vpn to use skype to call Uk phones and if possible watch UK TV

I found a couple of free ones but none would work. This one www.freevpm.me I know does work in Dubai because my friend uses it, but I have tried it on my mac, ipad and windows laptop and none work for me.

It is possible I'm doing it wrong but I followed straight forward instructions and can't see how I could do it differently.

It always says it can't connect, try again or contact administrator.

I'm wondering if it could be my internet connection but how do I find that out? (I have du internet if that makes any difference)

Thanks for any advice!

Read more: Can't get Vpn to work in Dubai on Mac or iPad or windows?