Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Do middle school teachers care if im reading books about sex?

Im in 8th grade, almost 9th and we have iPads in my school. I felt like reading something with sex in after reading it from my mates book (we swapped books).

I downloaded a book named Sexy and funny. I read 3 paragraphs at school making sure no one sees what I'm reading. The book looks like a normal book but Im wondering if I'll get in trouble when a teacher reads the title of the book or asks what im reading then asks what it's about.

I know I may be too young for these kind of books coz I'm not 18 yet but I know enough about sex. I know it shouldn't be done at this age etc etc and I even got the highest grade for studying about it in science and pshee.

What do you guys think? Will I be in trouble if a teacher notices the title? Or sees the book cover in my iBooks library (it has sexy written in bold red)?
Will I be badly punished or will teachers not care?

We've been told that if iPads are being misused at school they will be taken off us.

Another thing you may want to know is that people have been in trouble for sending nudes coz teachers check or iPads and teachers say that they can see everything we do which I don't believe because I've been on loads of games during school and so have loads of my mates and we never get in trouble unless a teacher actually looks at my iPad.

Read more: Do middle school teachers care if im reading books about sex?