Monday, June 30, 2014

Does this boy like me or not really confused?

Long story short, meet this guy who worked at my local Starbucks, got sort of friendly was doing all the signs that he like me, but nothing ever happened.

I added him on Facebook at few months ago so I could find out a bit more about him. We've never spoke on there.

Just happened to be looking at his page the other day and saw he was in a relationship. Checked out the girls page to see what she was like, but could only see pics of her

Didn't really bother me as I had sort of move on.

Went on a few days later and notice that he had taken the relationship thing off. He had posted a few status/pics she hadn't liked them or comment on them and she had post a pic and he hadn't liked/said anything.

Not sure if there still dating.

But I went to Starbucks yesterday haven't see him for a about a month as I've been overseas. He served me but we didn't get talk as there was a long but when he saw me he seemed to sort of different/happy to se me

I went again today, he was working but didn't serve me. I went and sat down outside, I was by myself and every so often I would look up from my ipad and he would be staring/gazing at me. Sort of a nervous/are you ok/I want to talk to you type stare. Even when it got sort busy he was starting for more than 10secs.

I know he was staring at me as there was no one else sat around me.
Why would he do that if he was dating someone else?

Also he seems like a take home to tea guy not a player type.

I did/do like him

Read more: Does this boy like me or not really confused?