Monday, June 16, 2014

How to make $4,000 dollars in a 2 year period?

First things first. I am not spoiled and I rarely ask for anything and when I do and my parents say no I accept it and don't fight

Ok so my parents won't let me have anything. I'm not exaggerating. They don't buy me anything cool. The computer and iPad I have is from my grandparents and my parents refuse to buy me cool things.
So I'm 14. I made a list of all the things I want but my parents won't buy me. It adds up to about $4k. So I wanted to know how I can make that much money? I'm too young to get a job and I don't wanna go around selling lemonade and mowing my neighbors yard. I tried it before it doesn't work. I can't ask my parents for money. They won't give it to me and they'll laugh at me. I don't wanna use my grandparents either.
Btw- I just got the iPad and computer last year. I asked for the iPad two years ago and for the computer about 5 years ago.
Please help. Thank you:)

Read more: How to make $4,000 dollars in a 2 year period?