Sunday, June 15, 2014

I have an hour and a bit in school with nothing to do after final exams, so what do I do?

Tomorrow me got final exams. At one they finish and at 2:15 I get on the bus to go home. I can't read as I am grounded(yeah, 24 and grounded… Whee). My friends will be playing on their iPads(we use iPads not textbooks.) I have restrictions so I can't play games. Don't have internet. I have music, so I don't mind that. I don't want to study though.
If the teacher allows, I will play football with friends(though I don't like it THAT much)
So any ideas?non that will get me in trouble of course.
Added (1). Dude real book? I use real and ebooks…
No drawing, and poems aren't my thing(though I have an english test including poems.yay)

Read more: I have an hour and a bit in school with nothing to do after final exams, so what do I do?