Friday, June 20, 2014

I want to sell my designs but need someone to do the printing for me?

I have been searching all over the internet to try and find a suitable website that could print my designs but I can't find one that is cheap enough. For example custom iPad covers (the leather flip kind) are £39.99,(can't remember the website) this is the price I'd want to be selling them for.
When a customer wanted to purchases one of my designs I wanted to be able to do the design up and place the order myself as my designs are personalised to the customer, this makes it difficult as I can't do bulk orders. It seems unlikely that I would get someone to do cheap printing of my single design so I could resell it? The main items I would want printed on is Cushions, Tote bag, T shirts, frosted mugs

The only other option I could think of if there was a website that could host my website or store that could also do the printing for me. There seems to be plenty of American websites but I'm struggling to find a UK one. Or if you live in the UK (northern Ireland ) can i use an American company? The only problem I have with this is that I would prefer if the products came to me first as I'd want to check them before they reached the customer

Ah so complicated, if someone could shed some light on this for me, other companies seem to be able to do this so please help me if you can! :)

Read more: I want to sell my designs but need someone to do the printing for me?