Thursday, June 5, 2014

Pros and cons of having an iOS tablet (ipad mini 1) and having an android phone (HTC One M7/M8)?

So I have an iPad Mini that was given as a gift last Dec 2013, and I need a new phone. I really really love the HTC One, and I was really hands down going to buy it because, for me, its the perfect smartphone. But now, i've come to second thoughts, if I should get the HTC One, or get an iPhone 5 to just continue with the line (iOS)

What are the pros and cons of having a iOS tablet, and an Android smartphone?

NOTE: I am a photographer, my desktop is a windows. Prime use for ipad mini, show off some photos to clients, show sample videos, and show rates. Play games. Thought prime use for a smartphone like the iPhone 5 and the HTC One, are to listen to music, browsing the internet (heavy use as I will be chatting with my girlfriend who is abroad), call/text/communicate with clients of course. And minor games.

Read more: Pros and cons of having an iOS tablet (ipad mini 1) and having an android phone (HTC One M7/M8)?