Friday, June 27, 2014

What airsoft site club membership database software can i use?

Hi
I am wondering if anyone knows the best club membership database software and app based system for an Airsoft site. The purpose is to keep basic records of Airsoft customers and issue them membership cards with a plastic card printer. I would like it to have a check in system in place to scan their card when they return. In short, customer arrives and fills out form, those details entered into member database, database sends name of member and generated member number information to card studio software and is then printed on plastic member card. When customers return, we can scan the barcode on members cards which logs them as on site.

I have thought about using salesforce basic or membership system by swifttech, but these seem outdated. I need a more user friendly interface then a spreadsheet format. I am currently using windows os but I am changing over to mac os. I have an iphone, ipad and would like to use software over all platforms.

Am i in the right place for this? Maybe someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Read more: What airsoft site club membership database software can i use?