Monday, June 16, 2014

Why do I still hurt so bad? Why can't I move on?

I dated this guy around three years ago. We had the most amazing relationship, I had that tingly feeling in me every time I saw him and we moved in together after one blissful year of dating.
However, one day when I was sitting at home a message from facebook popped up on my boyfriends iPad. I knew it was wrong to check his facebook but the message seemed a little too friendly. I couldn't help myself. As we all know that opening the message meant that I could not only read it but get into his facebook. I realised then that I was being woken up from a deep sleep. There were so many messages from women and the message that had popped up on the screen was one girl that it was clear was involved with him sexually.
I rang my bf as he was out with friends. He came back home and immediately refused to explain and just walked out with an already packed bag. I had no idea he was unhappy at any point. I was in a state of shock. We had been giggling and so affectionate even till the last day,
Three years on I think about him all the time. I am sick of talking about him but I can't help myself. I always wonder what I could have done to make him want me. I blame myself and I cannot shake it. I sometimes think how I will ever find another person I like and three years on I still can't. I still see his friends when I go out and all of them hate me. I have no idea why as we all used to be friends. I feel like I have lost the only guy I will ever love. Please give me your opinions

Read more: Why do I still hurt so bad? Why can't I move on?