Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Why does my head hurt when i use electronics in the car?

Whenever im in the car with my mom and we're going to the store or somewhere, i sometimes like to play some games on her phone. I use it for like 5 or 10 minutes but then my head starts to hurt. And i noticed the same thing happened when my friends and i were in the car and i was playing a game on their ipad. My head started to hurt. And when i stopped using the ipad after like 20 minutes my headache went away. And this has happened whenever my family goes on a road trip and i bring my nintendo 3ds; i use it for 10 minutes, my head hurts, i stop using it, and then my headache goes away after a while. So does anyone know why this is happening or if this happens to anyone else? And im not motion sick or anything. I actually enjoy being in the car for long periods of time, and i love roller coasters and ive never thrown up on one or in the car. So yeah, answers are appreciated, thanks.

Read more: Why does my head hurt when i use electronics in the car?