Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Coding in C++ container help?

I'm fairly new but learning VERY rapidly. I'm trying to build a program to have a container for separate sections. These sections are similar. Same recorded value types. But having multiple values stored together. I want to be able to store a date, a cash amount (double for decimal) and a brief description. Now I want this but don't know how, but I ALSO want to be able for the user to search each specific field. So let's say I want to store 200$, 12/9/14, sold iPad (amount, date, desc) the user needs to search with 200, 12/9/14 OR sold iPad and it come up with result of this and any other alike. I don't know much in containers so if you can briefly describe as you go on, I'd greatly appreciate it! So much.

So I want to know:
-Container for me
-a bit how it works
-store multiple values tied together
-search them

Thank you so much!

Read more: Coding in C++ container help?