Sunday, July 27, 2014

Do really privledged people annoy you?

People who are well off but not like aware. So I have a friend whos like really well off. We were both on the dance team our freshman year, the only reason I could take it was because I was on a scholarship and bought all my outfits used. Anyway I bought her like 10 boxes of the $1 candys thinking I got like the best gift ever. Nope. She invited all of her rich friends and they all got her jewelry from expensive places and she didn't get less than $100 per person from all the people that decided to just get her cash. Her dad got her a new 2014 car for when she gets her license next month and they also had food catered from this fancy restaurant in the next city. Then she was questioning why no one wanted to buy her the new iphone or ipad because she only has an ipad 2 and an iphone 5 (not the S.) I mean what? I have to bust my butt at work for like 3 months to make what was just handed to her at her party. Then everyone was just looking at me like I was her charity case and she was basically running a non profit organization just for inviting me.

Read more: Do really privledged people annoy you?