Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Having some wrist pain but not sure why?

I'm not asking you for a medical diagnosis here so please don't give me one. I just want to know if you know anything about this problem. I am an avid gamer (I don't play every day but I do play most days. Anywhere from 1 hour to 5 or 6 hours. PS3 and sometimes 3DS.), I read quite a bit, I'm doing my college work online but it's summer break right now so I wouldn't think that would make a difference, I play on my iPad a decent amount (clash of clans, candy crush saga, etc.), and where I work I do multiple things (I mow on a zero turn mower, pick up garbage loose and bagged, weedeat, I've flagged traffic a few times, helped put an electric pole in the ground and run the wire back across it, and I've down a few other things here and there). I think that's about everything I do. If anyone could help me figure this out that would be nice.

Read more: Having some wrist pain but not sure why?