Saturday, July 26, 2014

How should I handle this situation with my wife?

Ok so a very log story short. I am by no means the best husband but I have gotten better over the years even my wife admits it. So she is active duty and just got back from her deployment. Half way through her deployment she started talking to some ripped muscular dude. Well she stopped talking to me and our two kids about 2 months in. I was getting worried she started telling me she didn't no if she loves me and so on and so forth. Well she came back and told me nothing happened they where friends. I believe her because if she did that over there she could get a dishonarable discharge. Well after being back for a few
Days I noticed she would get up in the middle of the night and talk to him and she put a passcode on her phone so I couldn't get I to it. Well she would swear she wanted to work things out but every few days would be like I can't I this anymore and stuff. So two
Nights ago i got into her iPad and found some vidoes of her masterbating and was like wtf she told me she made them for me and was gonna send them to me at work and stuff I was like awesome! Lastnight I broke into her phone and found text from that guy saying how he was enjoying the vidoes and stuff. I snapped man didn't hurt anyone but I flipped told her if she wanted to work on stuff it was me or him and ****. She chose me and blocked him from calling and stuff. Well she still won't unlock her phone so I can't tell if she did. Basically I want to give this dude a piece of my
Mind. Facebook message him?

Read more: How should I handle this situation with my wife?