Sunday, July 6, 2014

How to practically live in my room?

Ok, Im Not trying to act like a spoiled brat here and I am not trying to be a troll. My mom and the rest of my family are bugging me. No one understands the situation I am in and I am not going to try to explain it.Im really close to my dad and all but he lives an hour away from me and I have alot of friends so Im not a social outcast either (not that has anything to do with this) I just need my space. Anyways I just want to live in my room for a week or so and if it helps I have a mini fridge but its really small so it can only fit 4 cans of something and maybe a snack or so or it can fit 4 regular sized bottles of water. I also have a bathroom (with a shower), 2 large windows (for fresh air) A ipad, iphone, laptop, and TV… So I am not going to be getting bored anytime soon! I just need some tips on how to prepare and thrive! Im sorry if I am sounding spoiled or dumb Im really not trying to I am just trying to make the best of my family annoying me esp my mom whom I cant stand at the moment! I just need my space for a little while thats all! So please no rude comments from trolls! If your going to comment make the answer you give useful… Thanks!

Read more: How to practically live in my room?