Monday, July 21, 2014

How to save Ipad game data when doing a restore on it?

Hello.everyone. I recently got a new computer and when I plugged my ipad into it I was told that I have to restore it so that it can accept new files from my computer. I wanted to ask if there was a way to save game data and other apps so that they will stay on the ipad after I restore them. I now there is an option to backup said data, but I have read on many websites that this doesn't store your current game data. Only the apps and stuff. I really want to save my Plants vs Zombies 1 and 2 game data as I really got far in these games and don't want to lose them. But if i don't do a restore I can't add anything to the ipad. Can someone please help and give me a way so that after the restore I can still play from where I left off without worrying about starting from scratch. Thank you in advance.

Read more: How to save Ipad game data when doing a restore on it?