Sunday, July 27, 2014

How to watch movies on my TV?

I've got a 2 GB movie that I want to watch on a TV. I've tried everything and I'm limited with supplies.

I'll list everything I have so you can tell me what I can use:

iPhones
iPads
iPod nano
mac book pro (not retina, where the movie is on)
a non smart tv with usb ports and hdmi ports
dvd player (that also has a USB port)
internet connection

What I don't have (so try not to suggest things that require these):

Flash drives
hard drives
VGA cable
a converter that can convert hdmi into a mini display output for a mac
empty CD's
a store where I can buy any of these things

What I'm essentially asking for is how can I use my iPod to watch a movie on my tv. I've tried to do this by just copying and pasting the mp4 movie to the iPod and plugging it in to the tv or DVD. They both could recognise the iPod but found it empty with no files or movies.

Read more: How to watch movies on my TV?