Thursday, July 31, 2014

I think I might have axiety disorder?

Hello I am not diagnoised neither have I went to any doctors about this. I am very scared of thunder when i hear it even in the distance I cry and I have diarrhea each time I hear thunder close by or where I am I get so scared I lose my mind and cry histerically I am scared of going to school incase there would be thunder and I would be on the bus stop I am scared when I am at home fo thunder as well but if I was outside I would maybe faint because of fear I would imagine I never faint out of fear but I think I would. I often when I ask for my sister to give me my ipad nicely and hse says no and is laughing at me I lose it I do not swear or am I violent but I cry and scream and I can't control this smetimes if something happens not good I could drop to the floor and cry uncontrolably. I am scsred of death and of going outside alone I generaly really hate being alone even with my sister I only feel safe when my mum is at home or someone much older I cannot live my life when I have a sudden panic attack where I just cry when i hold a fear inside or something like that or am worried too much and I cant control it people think I am crazy and look at me and no one gives me moral support and once i was hit by a car and since then I been really scared and once i was alone during a thunderstorm and since then I constantly worry about having them because of bad experience and i am scared of the noise. I wake up many times during the night or cant fall asleep i wake up very early
Added (1). I am also very scared of wind because I am scared of tornados and no there was never any around me and I am scred of hail incase i get killed or window breaks once there was one when i was on the bus stop i was so scared becaue i never saw anything like it I am scared of death and I am scared of natural disasters and bad weather like thunderstorms and hail because I have no control and I can get killed and I have no control over death or health sometimes.
Added (2). I AM NOT Aggressive BUT I JUST CRY OFTEN OR CAN'T CONTROL MY EMOTIONS BUT I NEVER KICK OR HIT ANYONE IT'S MORE HYSTERICAL
Added (3). *HYSTERICAL CRY OR UNCONTROLABLE CRY*

Read more: I think I might have axiety disorder?