Thursday, July 31, 2014

Images and websites not loading properly?

Sometimes it happens, and to some random websites. For example i was looking through some FAQs in the Origin site which was working for a while, then i press refresh and everything goes to basic style or the pictures only shows the broken image icon. Sometimes when i click a link to instagram the same thing happens. For now, other websites are running ok, with a few not being able to load images.

One particular website that has not been working at all is 9gag. It's not just on my desktop but in my ipad and iphone app as well. The images just never show and on my desktop it's shown in the basic style again. This has been going on for a few days now. I tried flushing DNS, deleting cache and everything since beginning of time. What else do I need to do?

I don't know if my Internet is the problem but I have been able to load Youtube videos at 720p smoothly.

I'm only using Chrome as internet browser, I tried to open the same webpages on IE and the same thing happens. Please help and thanks:)

Read more: Images and websites not loading properly?