Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Internet goes down every 5-30 min, The Defaultgetaway is not available? - 1

Ever since I moved (about 4 days ago) the internet in my PC keeps going down every 5- 30 minutes. When the internet isn't down, it tends to be super slow. This only happens on this PC, not on my iPad mini (it works perfectly fine). When I check the Network and Sharing center the detector detects a problem "the default gateway is not available", but it solves it right away. But then the internet goes down again every 5 or 30 minutes, it's annoying ;'(

I have already tried resetting my router, but nothing:( this is so aggravating, I can't do nothing because my internet is going down every 2-5 minutes! It only happens on this computer (HP Touchsmart 600, windows 7 64 bit)

Read more: Internet goes down every 5-30 min, The Defaultgetaway is not available? - 1