Monday, July 28, 2014

IOS Devices ridiculously lags?

I have an iPhone 5s and an iPod touch 4G and every time I connect them to my Wi-Fi at home, both of them lag ridiculously, like the screen freezes for 1 long minute. I tried to make a hard reset on both devices, but the phone just goes crazy, lags like stupid ****. I noticed that it's only when I'm connected to my Wi-Fi at home. This have never happened to me before, and it's very weird, because my iPod and my iPhone are the only devices that lag when I connect them to Wi-Fi. My iPad, MacBook Pro, PS3, nor Apple TV do such thing. I have every device up to date, so I don't know what the fvck is wrong with my iPhone and iPod. Have it ever happened to you before?

I'm guessing it's my Wi-Fi, because they don't do the same thing when I go to other places, and when I disconnect my iPhone from my Wi-Fi to use my Internet data, the phone don't do the same thing. But it's weird because it's only my iPhone and my iPod.

Read more: IOS Devices ridiculously lags?