Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I've been having some problems with my iPad?

I have an iPad 2 and I haven't used it in a few months.
Then I decided I wanted to play one of my old games again, (Clash of Clans) so I got it started, charged it, connected it to the Internet, and discovered that the game needed an update. So I tried to update it and it would try for about a minute and then just go back to needing an update without even notifying me to tell me the update failed. This also happened with all my other apps.
So I googled it and it said to just update the software. Well, I went to settings, and sure enough, software 7.1.2 was available.
I then attepted to update my iPad's software. It started verifying the update, and then just said that the update was unavailable with no reason why.
I'm currently downloading Itunes onto my computer (Windows 7) so that I can update it through the computer. If it actually downloads and it actually lets me update my iPad, then HOPEFULLY that will solve the problem of it not updating my apps.
So my question is this:
Are there ANY other faster ways of getting my iPad to update my apps? I don't really car eabout the software, I just want it to update my apps.
Please Help & thanks So much for your time!
:D

Read more: I've been having some problems with my iPad?