Sunday, July 20, 2014

My niece is a total snob?

It's really irritating and I don't know how to handle this. My niece is currently 13.

Ever since my niece Amanda was a baby my sister Liz and her husband have spoiled her way to much. They never yelled at or grounded her ever. Liz won't speak to my brother Chad anymore because last year he yelled at Amanda. Amanda was calling his daughter a fat pig and his son a loser. His son is insecure and emotional because he has autism and is picked in school. My mother always takes Liz's side about everything to.

At my house I've come close to just snapping the **** out on her because she will make rude remarks about our furniture, my wife's cooking, and stuff like that. When me and my wife baught Amanda iPad for Christmas this year she said " wow the old one wonderful" sarcastically and she rolled her eyes. I looked at my sister and she acted like nothing happened.

Liz and her husband aren't snobby either. They are actually really nice people. They just don't discipline Amanda.

What should I do though. They won't talk to my other sister either for just talking to them about Amanda's behavior. I wanna say something but I also don't want family drama. Any advise please?

Read more: My niece is a total snob?