Sunday, July 13, 2014

Should I get a canon s110 or a gopro silver edition?

Should I get a canon s110 or a gopro silver edition?
I am a youtuber and I need to get a new camera currently I use my Ipad and Iphone. So here's my situation I am going to a lake in new york in a week and I need a new camera by then because im gonna vlog the whole trip. We will be swimming and tubing and boating thats why I would like the gopro but, would you be able to record indoors with good film quality? I want the canon s110 because lots of youtubers use them and I think their videos look great but I wouldn't be able to bring it tubing or boating with me. Also, what comes with both cameras? Do they come with USB cords to hook up to my computer? Please help!
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2J2fRJXdUZRYrd3XSPegDQ
Thank you! Bye.
Also what mounts should I get with the gopro. Without it falling off. Maybe the head mount?

Read more: Should I get a canon s110 or a gopro silver edition?