Thursday, July 31, 2014

Solution to clumsiness?

I don't know why I'm so clumsy and lacking in common sense. I think I do well academically (never failed or gotten a C in any class) and I also dance as a hobby so it doesn't seem like I have any physical disabilities. Despite all of that, I'm always forgetting my things, dropping stuff, tripping over everything when I'm not dancing. Sometimes I just involuntarily zone out while carrying out a task. I'm going absolutely nuts.

Some of the things I drop are so expensive to fix and replace (broken electronic screens). And sometimes I forget really essential things like my university ID. I try to take many precautions, but they still happen all the time regardless. I haven't improved at all and I'm so frustrated with myself. Especially since my parents end up paying for a lot of the stupid mistakes that end up costing money to fix. At the age of 18, I'm still making all these elementary mistakes.

I just dropped my iPad this morning, hairline cracks everywhere (still fully functioning fortunately). Ha… Just want to cry, curl up and never leave my bed if not for a lab report due in a couple days.

Am I lacking somewhere in mental faculties?

I must sound really negative so thank you in advance to whoever bothers taking their time to read this.

Read more: Solution to clumsiness?