Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sound like Good parenting to you?

* I'm not bashing teen parents *
I honestly don't know what to do
My friend is 17 with a 2 y/o, she brags all the time about how much of a good mother she is. She has only bought few things for this child in his entire life. Everything was always handed to her. She claims she is a good mother but leaves him alone a lot. Just any where in the un baby proofed house while she plays on her iPad. She does not bathe him often, his clothes are never washed. Everytime I baby sit him at my house he does not cry (not saying I'm better either! He cries constantly at home) and he eats like there no tomorrow. His sleep is even screwed up! Is say he gets about 4.5 hours if sleep with no nap. Because she is up all night. The list goes on and on. There are many things not right that she does to him. She won't even take him to the doctor! I've told my mother and considered calling CYS on her but I don't want to hurt her or him. I just want him to get what he needs. The best for him. It is nearly impossible to talk to her either, she will just get attitude and just be a spoiled brat. I'm just so confused.

Read more: Sound like Good parenting to you?