Sunday, July 20, 2014

What does it mean when you get smiles from people as you talk to them?

Hi i am an 18 year old boy and i have an interest with old stuff from the 50s mostly and a little bit of 80s. I don't have an interest with iphones, ipads, todays shows, nor facebook. I do have a cell, and youtube account and aol. Im considered an old soul, im very polite, well mannered, and caring and intelligent and very handsome i even get complements from older people and guidance counselors at my school when im with my mom about academic success since im a A and B student, but i do have a unique mind thts for sure which makes alot of people say "theres something diff about u". I interact well with elderly people, and there shocked tht i have an interest with their gen. But girls to as well think im always so nice and tht im not like any other guys tht are mean. And everybody tht i talk to most of the time they smile at me, its mostly the elderly or the youngest I have seen is women and guys in their 30s, its like they see something in me which makes them smile. And socially i have this one friend tht enjoys talking to me and every time tht she talks to me she looks forward, she even admits it. She also said one time tht im unique and diff than other guys and tht she wishes tht there were guys like me. Now when people smile at you what are the reasons why?

Read more: What does it mean when you get smiles from people as you talk to them?