Sunday, July 20, 2014

What is better for college? IPad air or Surface Pro 2 or 3?

My parents are set on buying be a tablet when I go to college I have tried to talk them out of it but they are set on their decision which I don't see eye to eye with but slowly excepting. I've been looking around to see which tablets are good for college kids and I'm stuck between those 3 choices. I am looking for a tablet that I can use to replace a laptop pretty much in which I think one of the surfaces would be the better choice but with the iPad its cheaper because my aunt works for apple therefore gets discounts. I just want to know if the money will be worth it if I spend it on one or the other, and which would be the best option for a college student. Thank you.

Read more: What is better for college? IPad air or Surface Pro 2 or 3?