Sunday, July 6, 2014

Why does my crush do this to me?

one day he will be like i like you next day hell say he doesnt
one day hell flirt and lead me on next day hell ignore me
one day hell be keen to see me next day hell say he cant be asked
one day hell flirt with my friends to piss me off next day hell be harsh to them
one day hell compliment me next day hell insult me then aplogise online because he knows i will except
one day hell skype next day hell act like his ipad broke
one day hell be totally into me next day hell act like im his enemy
one day hell show all the signs of liking me next day hell blank me
one day hell tell his friends he likes me next day hell be nah i dont actually
he smiles at me
he waits for hugs
he stares at me
gives me hearts and kisses
shows off and tries to impress
when i ignore him he goes straught to my best friend and asks whats up with me
when i flirt with his friends he gets pissed off at me and his friends
WHAT IS THIS GUY DOING?!

Read more: Why does my crush do this to me?