Thursday, July 31, 2014

Why is today's generation so bad?

I'm 18 years old and I'm very ashamed of today's generation. I've been hearing about some stupid challenges all throughout 2014 where you risk your own life doing something extremely dangerous just for attention (choking on cinnamon, rolling around in snow without a shirt on, setting yourself on fire, the list goes on). Another thing that I don't like about today's generation is what I see on Vine. The vines that piss me off the most are the ones with kids under the age of 7 cussing. Why do parents think it's funny to video their kids cussing? That makes me wanna call Child Services. Another thing I don't like is every song on the radio sounds the exact same. It feels like all you need nowadays to make a hit is a catchy hook and shitty lyrics. And last but not least, kids under the age of 13 smoking, drinking, having sex, getting pregnant, having iPhones/iPads, having a Facebook/Twitter account, sending nudes. I think you parents out there need to do a better job watching what your kid does.

When I was a kid, I actually played outside, social networks didn't exist, the radio actually played decent music, TV shows were actually decent, kids were actually being kids and not trying to be adults, etc. I miss those days so much. Do you?

Read more: Why is today's generation so bad?