Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Why may I not update Ipad iOS?

hello!
I got an Ipad as a gift from an uncle of mine.
He said that all features and all programs are working as far as I don't update it to a newer iOS version.
At this point it is not so big deal, because it is running on iOS 7.1, but I am concerned about the updates that would be really worth downloading, maybe a completely new iOS.
The only clue that he mentioned about the reason why I shouldn't update it was that it is a decoded model because it was brought in from overseas (however I find it quite strange because it is a WiFi only, Ipad 4 model).

I really hope that one of those Apple geniuses will come across my question because it is very sad not to know what exactly is happening (and what happened before) with my Ipad.

P.S. The iPad works perfectly, I haven't noticed any strange things in it, I could sign in to any Apple software, from the iCloud services to the AppStore.

Greatings and thanks for all your answers, my friends,
Adam

Read more: Why may I not update Ipad iOS?