Thursday, August 7, 2014

Backed up iPad, lost everything?

I plugged my iPad into my Mac just to charge it and it asked me if I wanted to back up and update my iPad. I clicked yes because I seriously just thought that it would just back everything up and update it. Instead of doing that, it has changed every single thing and it is now exactly the same as the iPad i had two years ago. I remember the stuff I had on my iPad then and now my brand new iPad is exactly like that one. Now, I synced that old iPad numerous times with this computer if that's any help.

Please help. I have seriously lost about 5 incomplete assessments in Pages and I'm gonna have to start all again, but if someone can figure out how to revert my iPad back to how it was then i can get all that back, so Please! Please help, I have no idea how to use a do anything

Read more: Backed up iPad, lost everything?